After my last post, I thought I would post some tips about car safety. Driving in a car has enough issues, but being safe is your most important concern.
• Always lock car doors after entering or leaving your car.
• Park in well-lighted areas.
• Have your car keys in your hand so you don’t have to linger before entering your car.
• Check the back seat before entering your car.
• If you think you are being followed, drive to a public place.
• If your car breaks down, open the hood and attach a white cloth to the car antenna. If someone stops to help, stay in the locked car, roll down the window a little and ask them to call a tow service.
• Don’t stop to aid motorists stopped on the side of the road. Go to a phone and request help for them.
I know some of you will argue with my last tip. But, I have had clients stop to help others and then be injured in an accident. Use your cell phone to help others.