When do you not want two points? When its on your driving record.
Most of you know that if you get caught for speeding, you receive 1 point on your driving record. Every 18 months you can go to traffic school to get the point removed. But, there are 12 offenses you can commit while driving that will get you two points. They are:
* Evading a peace officer/reckless driving
* Driving while license is suspended or revoked
* Hit and run with injury or property damage
* Driving on the wrong side of a divided highway
* Speed over 100 MPH
* Reckless driving
* Reckless driving causing bodily injury
* Speed contest/exhibition of speed
* Minor driving with a blood alcohol content of 0.05 percent or more
* Driving under the influence (DUI) of an alcoholic beverage or drugs
* DUI/causing bodily injury or death
* Transporting explosives
Thanks to the Daily Bulletin for this great information.