Q: I was bit by a dog. How do I figure out what a dog bite case is worth?
A: Dog bites are some of the more complicated cases to evaluate. There are a lot of factors to consider. These factors include:
- the complexion of the individual injured;
- the location of the bite;
- any scar;
- whether a scar needs revision;
- the age of the person who was bit;
- the type of dog that bit;
- the dog’s bite history.
Wheh, I am tired just thinking of it. And, that is only a partial list. Dog bites can be difficult cases for a lay person to evaluate. If the insurance company for the other person wants to settle your personaly injurycase from a dog bite, you should at least consult with an attorney to determine what your case is worth.