I came across an interesting post from my friend, Bob Kraft. For the record, Bob is, in my opinion, one of the best attorneys in Texas and a great guy. Bob provided some tips to avoid road rage. I post the highlights for two reasons. First, I think these are great tips. And second, road rage is leading to more and more accidents, and worse. So, without further ado, here are Bob Kraft’s tips for avoiding road rage:
- Do not cut others off
- Do not drive slow in the left lane
- Do not tailgate
- Do not make gestures at other drivers
- Do not engage other drivers
- Steer clear
- Avoid eye contact
- Adjust your attitude
- Forget winning
- Put yourself in the other driver’s shoes
- If you think you have a problem with anger, ask for help.
Go to Bob’s great blog to read the details – and read the rest of Bob’s terrific posts.